2016 Ford F-150 for Sale near Reno, NV
Test Drive the F-150 at Capital Ford Today!
If you’re in the market for a new truck that can add productivity to your worksite, then you need a vehicle that doesn’t cut any corners. Say hello to the 2016 Ford F-150 for sale near Reno, NV. This truck has been designed from every angle to impress and get the job done. The best part? There’s one waiting for you to test drive at Dick Campagni’s Capital Ford.
Under the hood of the 2016 Ford F-150, there are four engine options for you to choose from. First up is the 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine, which comes standard. Its calling card is its efficiency, which ranks best-in-class1 among V6 engines for light-duty pickups, with 18/25 MPG city/hwy1. It still has plenty of power, however, as it boasts 282 horsepower and 253 lb.-ft. of torque. Upgrade to the 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 engine for even more power. It gives you a best-in-class2 3,270-lb. payload, while providing 385 horsepower and 387 lb.-ft. of torque.
For even more options under the hood, the 2016 F-150 offers a pair of EcoBoost® engines to give you excellent performance. The 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 engine with Auto Start-Stop technology gives you the highest fuel economy rating of any gas-powered light-duty pickup3 with 19/26 MPG city/hwy3 so you can avoid gas stations along I-80. Its engine will shut off when you’re at a red light to conserve fuel and restarts once you take your foot off the brake. Last but certainly not least, is the 3.5L EcoBoost® engine for when you need the most towing power. It has a best-in-class2 12,200-lb. maximum towing capacity, so you should have no problem checking off items on your to-do list.
Ford’s designers know that getting to your destination safely is your top priority on the road, and that’s why they made the 2016 Ford F-150 for sale near Reno, NV, the safest F-150 ever. The Ford F-150 SuperCab was named a 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick when equipped with optional Forward Collision Warning. It also earned a 5-star overall crash test rating from the NHTSA4. The F-150’s frame is made up of much stronger materials than its previous generation, thanks to a 55 percent increase in high-strength steel. Other standard innovations include AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™, trailer sway control, and dual-stage airbags.
Even the critics agree that the F-150 is a great buy. The 2016 Ford F-150 is the Best Buy of the Year among trucks, according to Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com5. It also has the lowest 5-year cost to own in its class by KBB.com6. The F-150 is the flagship vehicle of Ford’s truck lineup, and the manufacturer was named Best Truck Brand by US News & World Report.
Let the 2016 Ford F-150 for sale near Reno, NV, dazzle you even more when you stop by Dick Campagni’s Capital Ford. You can schedule a test drive right on our website, or by calling us at 866-233-9953. We look forward to hearing from you!
1. Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. When properly equipped. EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 18 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, 4x2. Actual mileage will vary.
2. Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. When properly equipped.
3. EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 19 city/26 hwy/22 combined mpg, 4x2. Actual mileage will vary. Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
4. *Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation's New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov).
5. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
6. 2016 model-year vehicle’s projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit www.kbb.com.