2016 Ford Fusion for Sale near Tahoe City, CA
Drive Home in a New Fusion from Capital Ford!
For a sedan that makes driving fun again, take a look at the 2016 Ford Fusion for sale near Tahoe City, CA, at Dick Campagni’s Capital Ford! It is loaded with state-of-the-art technology features, an array of powerful engines, as well as driver assistance features to keep you safe on the road. Once you see this vehicle in action, you won’t want to drive anything else!
If you’re looking for a vehicle that makes every ride more fun for you and your family, the 2016 Fusion is the car for you. It has the available voice-activated SYNC®1 system that will keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. Simple voice commands can alter your climate settings, change the radio station, or open up navigation for turn-by-turn directions. With Bluetooth®2 audio, you are able to wirelessly stream your favorite tunes from your smartphone, as well as safely make hands-free phone calls. Upgrade even further to the SYNC® with MyFord Touch®1 system to have an 8-inch touchscreen in the center stack and a pair 4.2-inch screens in the gauge cluster. You won’t have to burn through your phone’s data as the MyFord Touch®1 system has Wi-Fi capability to turn your Fusion into a moving hotspot.
To protect you from harm when you’re out on Ward Creek Boulevard, the 2016 Ford Fusion for sale near Tahoe City, CA, has driver assistance features to keep you aware of your surroundings. The Fusion comes standard with a rear view camera3 that displays what is directly behind you on the full-color touchscreen display, located in the center stack. The available BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert4 gives you confidence when changing lanes by alerting you when other vehicles enter your blind spot. The same technology will give you a pair of visual warnings if vehicles are approaching from either side when you’re backing out of a parking space or your driveway. The Adaptive Cruise Control3 with Forward Collision Warning will keep a preset distance between you and the vehicle in front of you, so you won’t have to constantly set and reset your cruise control when dealing with light traffic on I-80.
The 2016 Ford Fusion has an enticing lineup of engines that perfectly mix power and efficiency. The standard 2.5L 4-cyilnder engine with SelectShift® automatic 6-speed transmission records 175 horsepower and 175 lb.-ft. of torque, to go with 22/34 MPG city/hwy5. For an uptick in both power and efficiency, equip the available 1.5L EcoBoost®. You’ll have 181 horsepower and 185 lb.-ft. and 25/27 MPG city/hwy5 with the auto start-stop technology that shuts your engine off to save fuel when you’re at a red light or in heavy traffic. Finally, the 2.0L EcoBoost® engine gives you pulse-pounding performance with 240 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque.
Dick Campagni’s Capital Ford is your local Ford dealership and we’ve got the 2016 Ford Fusion for sale near Tahoe City, CA, in stock and ready for your test drive. Stop by and see us today! We are located at 3660 S. Carson St. in Carson City, NV.
1. SYNC® is an optional feature. Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via Wi-fi® and require a separate update.
2. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC® system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
3. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
4. Lane-keeping system does not control steering. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
5. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.